Due to the high volume of calls, individuals may experience a longer wait time or a busy signal when calling our office. We understand the frustrations this can cause and thank you for your patience. Wyoming Relay is still serving clients via phone, email, and mail. You can contact us at all of our original correspondence methods but we now have an additional contact phone number at (307) 287-3306 (voice/text). The fastest contact method right now is via email at email@example.com. We hope you are staying safe, healthy, and happy.
The Wyoming Relay/Deaf Services Program is proudly offered by the Wyoming Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, an agency of the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services. The Wyoming Relay/Deaf Services Program provides numerous services to individuals who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf-blind, or speech impaired, and to individuals, businesses, or agencies that work with or assist these individuals. Services include:
Oversight and Administration of Wyoming Relay Service
What is Relay Service
- Relay Service Overview
- To learn more about all the different types of relay services and features go to wyomingrelay.com.
- Wyoming Relay Statutes
- Wyoming Relay Services Phone Numbers
Telecommunications Relay Service Advisory Committee
- Committee Members
- TRS Advisory Committee Application (in PDF)
- TRS Advisory Committee Application (in Word)
Remittance of the Special Fee by Carriers
- Carrier Information
- Monthly Special Fee Remittance Form (in PDF)
- Monthly Special Fee Remittance Form (in Word)
- Annual Special Fee Remittance Form (in PDF)
- Annual Special Fee Remittance Form (in Word)
Wyoming Relay Equipment Distribution (WYRED) Program
WYRED distributes special telephone equipment at no charge to eligible applicants. Landline and wireless devices and accessories are available for loan and permanent distribution. For more information and to apply go to wyomingrelay.com.