New or Repackaged Guidelines
- Toolkit for Businesses and Workplaces - Reorganized access to existing guidelines, paired with applicable checklists, education, and training resources.
- Toolkit for Shared and Congregate Housing
- CDC COVID-19 One-Stop-Shop Toolkits containing videos, social media posts, PSAs, print resources, checklists, FAQs and web resources - Packages for special groups - Young Adults, Youth Sports, Summer Camps, Domestic Travel & more.
New Research Related to Workplaces
- Absence of Apparent Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from Two Stylists After Exposure at a Hair Salon with a Universal Face Covering Policy - Springfield, Missouri, May 2020
- Increases in Health-Related Workplace Absenteeism Among Workers in Essential Critical Infrastructure Occupations during the COVID-19 Pandemic - United States, March-April 2020
- Update: COVID-19 Among Workers in Meat and Poultry Processing Facilities - United States, April-May 2020
- COVID-19 Sewage Surveillance Webinar: July 8 CDC/CSTE COVID-19 Sewage Surveillance
- Return to the Workplace Safely Using Total Worker Health® Strategies