The WDTF Business Training Grant program (BTG) is transitioning to a new and improved system.
Prior to accessing the new grant application all businesses will need to create a new account.
We will not be migrating any information from the current database. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please download Business Account Creation Instructions from our WDTF News & Announcements on our website.
We anticipate to start accepting applications in September in the new system. For training events after October 2019, please do not draft or save in the current database.
The current database will remain open for Final Reports only after the new system launches. An Application User Guide is in development and will be available soon.
Once the new BTG system is launched, it will enhance program efficiency and support program changes to include:
- Reimbursement funding model,
- Prioritization based on preferred industries as identified by the Wyoming Workforce Development Council,
- Allowable reimbursement expenses related to training will no longer allow lodging or meals, and
- Funding limits of:
- $1,000/trainee/state fiscal year
- $1,500/trainee/state fiscal year for preferred industries,
- $10K/business/month, and
- $50K/business/state fiscal year.
More information will be forthcoming! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact at (307) 777-6075 or (307) 777-8717 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.