The AIHA-RMS is working to create a greater presence and recruit new members in Wyoming. They will offer opportunities to health and safety professionals starting in October with a lunch and learn.
- Date/Time: October 25th from 11:30am-1:00pm
- Location: Laramie County Community College (1400 E College Dr., Cheyenne, WY 82007)
- Presentation: "Setting up a Schedule for Change-Out of Respirator Cartridges"
- Cost to Attend: $25 for members, $35 for non-member (lunch included)
- Payment will also be accepted at the door.
- Contact Charlie Koch, CIH, MPH, 303-905-2371 for questions.