We encourage the public to share thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed on any of our social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, or blogs.
The views expressed in visitor comments reflect those of the comment's author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services.
We reserve the discretion to delete or not allow comments that contain:
- Vulgar or abusive language;
- Personal or obscene attacks of any kind;
- Offensive terms targeting individuals or groups;
- Threats or defamatory statements;
- Links to any site;
- Suggestions or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or spam;
- Unsolicited proposals or other business ideas or inquiries; or
- Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products, or entities. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
To protect your privacy, please do not include information that identifies you (an email address or phone number) in the text of your comment.
Questions regarding this policy can be directed to the Public Affairs division at (307) 777-8229.