- If you are a provider experiencing difficulty with payments, please email email@example.com. Your concerns are our number one priority.
- Help us make our website better! Take a moment to complete a quick survey.
- Questions on Workers' Compensation? Check out our Handbook
The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services' Workers' Compensation program can help you find information about reporting an injury in the workplace, disability benefits and other related subjects. In addition, the program offers:
- Administrative and Fiscal Services
- Business Analyst Services
- Case Support Services
- Internal Audit and Compliance Services
- Training Services
Questions about Workers' Compensation?
Call (307)777-5476 or email DWS-AskMeWC@wyo.gov for more information.
Injury Reporting - Claims
Need to report an injury? File online or fill out the Wyoming Report of Injury form. Download this form and complete in its entirety. We encourage the injured worker and employer to work together when completing the form. Mail to:
Workers' Compensation Division
P.O. Box 20207
Cheyenne, WY 82003
Interactive Voice Response System
Interactive Voice Response System is available to employers, injured workers and healthcare providers to obtain case and billing information. Access this system at any time by calling (800) 870-8883 or (307) 777-7441. Or, you can use the PIERS system:
Attention! The PIERS system is down until further notice due to system upgrades. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Access case and billing information for providers, injured workers or employers by computer using the PIERS system. Select from the list below:
An employer PIERS Administrator Account allows the individual to download the Loss Run Reports for the employer. The individual must build their personal PROFILE and fax the Request for PIERS Administrator Form to Risk Management at (307) 777-3646.
Visit our Fraud Hotline page to report fraud of any kind.
Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations can be accessed through the Secretary of State website. In the Search Form, please make the following selections:
- Agency: Employment, Dept of
- Program: Workers' Compensation Division
- Rule Type: (All Rule Types)