- Special Programs is responsible for employer benefit charging protests.
- Special Programs is responsible for claimant wage protests filed on the calculation of monetary eligibility.
- Special Programs is responsible for determining if claimants can use unused wage credits as a result of receiving compensation under the Wyoming Workers' Compensation Act because of a temporary total disability.
- Special Programs is responsible for processing claims for Federal Civilian employees (UCFE) and Ex-military personnel (UCX).
- Special Programs is responsible for establishing, processing and paying claims filed as the result of a Trade Readjustment Act (TRA) certification.
- Special Programs is responsible for taking applications, processing, and payment of claims filed as a result of a federal disaster.
Contact: (307) 235-3235
The right to protest a monetary determination if a person feels that it does not accurately portray his or her wages. This protest must be filed within 15 days following the date of notice on the monetary determination.
Wages earned by a person working in employment which is covered by unemployment compensation.