Public Law (P.L.) 110-449 expanded Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC08) for up to 20 weeks. A second tier provides for up to 14 weeks of benefits.
Claimants may be eligible for an extended claim if they exhausted an Unemployment Insurance claim sometime on or after May 5, 2007.
The last week eligibility for an extension can be established is the week ending 12/29/2012.
The last week payable to eligible claimants is the week ending 12/29/12.
Am I Eligible for EUC?
- A claimant must have a benefit year that has ended and be unable to establish a new benefit year under regular Unemployment Insurance.
-- OR --
- A claimant must have received all unemployment insurance benefits available in a current benefit year (the benefit year has not yet ended, but there is no balance available).
-- AND --
- A claimant must have total earnings on the regular unemployment claim of at least 1.5 times the highest quarter in the Base Period of that claim.
How do I File an EUC Claim?
- Online at https://doe.state.wy.us/InetClaims/
- By telephone at (307) 473-3789
- Claimants living outside of Wyoming may file online or call 1-866-729-7799