- Pharmacy processing for Workers' Compensation transferred from HeaIthesystems to
PMSI on July 1st, 2013.
- If you are a provider experiencing difficulty with payments, please call (307) 777-6982 or
email DWS-Piers@wyo.gov. Your concerns are our number one priority.
- Help us make our website better. Please take a moment to complete a quick survey.
Wyoming Department of Workforce Services' Workers' Compensation can help you find information about reporting an injury in the workplace, disability benefits and other related subjects. In addition, the program offers:
- Administrative and Fiscal Services
- Business Analyst Services
- Case Support Services
- Internal Audit and Compliance Services
- Access to the Medical Commission
- Settlement Services
- Training Services
Questions about Workers' Compensation?
Call (307)777-5476 or email DWS-AskMeWC@wyo.gov for more information.
Injury Reporting - Claims
Need to report an injury? File online or fill out the Wyoming Report of Injury form. Download this form and complete in its entirety. We encourage the injured worker and employer to work together when completing the form. Mail to:
Workers' Compensation Division
PO Box 20207
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82003
Attention! The PIERS system is down until further notice due to system upgrades. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, businesses can
still access information by following these instructions:
Access case and billing information for providers, injured workers or employers by computer using the PIERS system. Select from the list below:
An employer PIERS Administrator Account allows the individual to download the Loss Run Reports for the employer. The individual must build their personal PROFILE and fax the PIERS Administrator Request Form for Providers.
Visit our Fraud Hotline page to report fraud of any kind.
Wyoming Spine Study Web Site
Wyoming 2011 Spine Study Report