The 2013 Wyoming Safety & Workforce Summit is set for June 25-26, 2013 at Western Wyoming Community College in Rock Springs, Wyoming. This year, the event will combine presentations that focus on workplace safety and workforce development.
This year's event is sponsored by:
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, Workers Safety - OSHA
- Wyoming Workforce Development Council
- Western Wyoming Community College
- Sweetwater County Travel & Tourism Board
- Solvay Chemicals, Inc.
- Wyoming Contractors Association
- Devon Energy
- Sage Truck Driving School
- Rocky Mountain Power
- Wyoming Montana Safety Council
- AMR Onsite Safety & Health
- GM Stewart
- Wyoming Trucking Association's Council of Safety Supervisors
- The Wyoming Jump$tart Coalition for Financial Literacy
The event this year is free. We are expecting a full house, so please register early.
Click here to register.
Want to be a Sponsor?
Want to sponsor the 2013 Wyoming Safety and Workforce Summit? We would love to have you! We have four sponsorship opportunities for you to support the event. Learn more about our sponsorships.
During this year's Summit, 14 awards will be presented to outstanding employers across the state. To nominate your organization for an award, fill out an award application.
We have a lot planned for this year's Summit. Check out the agenda.
Speakers and Session Descriptions
Learn more about our impressive line up of speakers and session descriptions.
The following hotels are available in Rock Springs:
- La Quinta Inn - 307-632-1770
- Holiday Inn - 307-382-9200
- Comfort Inn & Suites - 307-362-9100
- Hampton Inn - 307-382-9222
- Quality Inn - 307-382-9490
- Days Inn - 307-362-5646
- EconoLodge - 307-382-4217