The 2013 Wyoming Safety & Workforce Summit is set for June 25-26, 2013 at Western Wyoming Community College in Rock Springs, Wyoming. This year, the event will combine presentations that focus on workplace safety and workforce development.
This year's event is sponsored by:
- Wyoming Workforce Development Council
- Wyoming Refining Safety Alliance
- Wyoming Contractors Association
- Wyoming Oil and Gas Industry Safety Alliance
- Petroleum Association of Wyoming
- Wyoming Montana Safety Council
- Wyoming Department of Family Services
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Western Wyoming Community College
- Devon Energy
- Sage Trucking
- Solvay Chemicals Inc.
The event this year is free. We are expecting a full house, so please register early.
Click here to register.
Want to have a booth at the event? The cost for a booth is $150, and includes a six-foot table, two chairs and recognition as a vendor throughout the event. Click here to secure your booth.
Want to be a Sponsor?
Want to sponsor the 2013 Wyoming Safety and Workforce Summit? We would love to have you! We have four sponsorship opportunities for you to support the event. Learn more about our sponsorships.
During this year's Summit, 14 awards will be presented to outstanding employers across the state. To nominate your organization for an award, fill out an award application.
We have a lot planned for this year's Summit. Check out the agenda.
Speakers and Session Descriptions
Learn more about our impressive line up of speakers and session descriptions.
Hotel blocks have been set up at the following hotels in Rock Springs under the block name "Wyoming Safety & Workforce Summit":
- La Quinta Inn - 307-635-1770
- Holiday Inn - 307-382-9200
- Comfort Inn & Suites - 307-362-9100
- Hampton Inn - 307-382-9222
- Quality Inn - 307-382-9490
- Days Inn - 307-362-5646
- EconoLodge - 307-382-4217
- Motel 6 - 1-800-544-4866