Submit Annual Report Data for the upcoming annual report. (Note this is only available January 1st - January 31st)
Inspector Rules Search
You can search through the Mine Inspector or Mining Council Rules available on the Wyoming Secretary of State Web site. After clicking on the link below, select "Employment, Dept. of" for the agency. You can then choose either "Mine Inspector" or "Mining Council" for the Program. Search for Mine Inspector and Mining Council Rules
Foreman/Examiner Certification Information
- Application Period: January 15, 2013 until March 31, 2013.
- Application Forms: Available online and from the State Mine Inspector.
- Application Fee: $100.00 per examination.
Examination Study Guide: Available January 1, 2013. Each successful applicant is mailed a study guide and the State Mining Law Book pertaining to the exam applied for, as part of the application fee.
Non-applicants may purchase a study guide for $10.00.
2013 Test Dates are:
- May 1st and 2nd, 2013 in Green River
- May 14th and 15th, 2013 in Gillette
Safety Presentations and Materials