This program collects and reports information on work-related injuries, illnesses and fatalities to describe the burden and trends impacting our workforce. The intent is to help anyone with a stake in worker health and safety identify and implement effective prevention strategies.
Work-Related Fatality Reports
- Methods for State Occupational Fatality Surveillance
- Work-Related Fatal Injuries Report, 2012-2018
- COMING SOON: Work-Related Fatal Injuries Incident Descriptions, 2012-2018
- Federal Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries (CFOI) Wyoming Summary, 2008-2018
- Federal Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries (CFOI) Wyoming Summary with Detailed Industry, 2003-2014
- 2021: COVID-19 Claims Summary
- 2021: Seat Belts & Worker Safety in Wyoming
- 2020: Safety Shout-Outs for Truck Drivers in Wyoming
- 2018: Occupational Ozone and Oil & Gas Development
- 2018: Truck Driver Survey Report
- 2016: Carbon Monoxide: Risk, Injury and Death in Wyoming
- : Employment Demographic Profile, Wyoming and the U.S., 2008-2013
- -: Occupational Health Indicators in Wyoming
- Health & Safety Resources for Workers & Employers
- Funding & Staffing Resources to Support Occupational Health and Safety in Wyoming
- Wyoming Research & Planning: Statistics and reports covering the topics of employment, unemployment, wages, workforce education and demographics, industry hiring trends, and more. Includes the following:
- Wyoming OSHA: Safety and fatal accident alerts, standards and compliance assistance, education and training materials.
- OSHA Establishment Search: Look up enforcement inspections by establishment (employer) name.
- NIOSH State-base Surveillance Clearinghouse: Data reports and education materials searchable by state and by topic.
- CSTE Occupational Health Indicators: Selected injury/illness data, workers compensation claims costs, and other measures for states and the nation.
Meredith Towle, State Occupational Epidemiologist
- (307) 777-7671